Health and fitness that works.
What’s T-Tapp? And how is it different?
T-Tapp is an exercise routine for all ages and fitness levels that provides total body sculpting, increased flexibility, hormone balance, inch loss, lymphatic pumping, and so much more!
Sound too good to be true? I thought so too.
I have done every exercise under the sun. You name it, and I probably did it: yoga, competitive swimming (for 10+ years), pilates, weightlifting, crossfit style workouts, powerlifting, running, training for triathlons, hill sprints, plyometrics, etc.
While I was “fit,” I ended up inflamed, tired, and burnt out. Since then, I haven’t found anything my body likes and responds better to than T-Tapp.
What if you could get these benefits from your workouts?
- Pump the lymphatic system, eliminating toxins and boosting your immune system.
- Gain better muscle tone and density (aka more defined muscles) without any weights. Every T-Tapp exercise move works 5-7 muscles simultaneously, layer by layer, from the inside out.
- Improve your posture and the muscles around your spine. Say goodbye to lower back pain!
- Improve and facilitate hormone balance via the removal of spent hormones.
- Get a toned stomach without doing a single crunch. T-Tapp works the lower abs, obliques, and transverse abs – all at once! You can even rehabilitate the “mommy tummy gap” – known as diastasis recti – without complicated exercises or surgery!
- Promote better and more stable blood sugar levels. Doing a single set of the move “Hoe Downs” has been proven to help the body drop blood glucose levels an average of 62 to 85 points within three minutes.
- Increase bone density. T-Tapp causes your muscles to tighten and tug on the bones they are attached to, which aids in strengthening existing bones while also stimulating new bone growth.
- Sculpt your body to promote lean, long muscles – dense, lean muscle mass improves flexibility and increases resting metabolic rate!
- Keep it simple. Not only is it low impact, it requires no equipment and very little time (Basic Plus takes a mere 15 minutes to complete, and you can do it in only 4 square feet of space!)
Want a healthier, sculpted body? Your dreams can become a reality with T-Tapp.
Want a personalized recommendation? Send me an email describing what challenges you’re currently facing and what your health and fitness goals are. I’ll review it and send you a personalized action plan on which courses, training, and exercises will be most beneficial for you.
Prefer to browse on your own? Great! Explore my workout library and start with what interests you most. Start taking steps toward your health and fitness goals today! You got this!